Salsa Bingo is lottery from Atlantic Lottery Corporation Lotto, a daily bingo draw, drawing 25 numbers out of 75 and a random number generator draws 25 winning numbers, draws every day with escalating jackpots of minimum $10,000.
How to play Salsa Bingo
You can play Salsa Bingo either online, or at retailer or with mobile app.
- Sign in to ALC.ca and under the “Draw” menu, click Salsa. A “play area” will come up.
- From the drop down menu, choose the number of Salsa purchases you want. For $2, the lottery computer will randomly generate 2 Salsa Bingo cards.
- For an additional $1, you can add a TAG to your ticket. You can play TAG up to 10 times on each ticket. (Know more about Tag below)
- You can purchase for future draws by choosing the number of advance plays you want from the drop-down menu. You can play from 2 up to 10 consecutive draws.
- Your wager is considered official when it appears in your Transaction Detail as “completed”. You can print out your wager from here if you wish. If you are a winner, you will be notified by email or by a message.
- If you wish to play at retail shop then just ask your lottery retailer for a Salsa Bingo ticket.
- For $2, the lottery computer will randomly select 2 Salsa Bingo cards.
- For an additional $1, you can add TAG to your ticket. You can play TAG up to 10 times on each ticket.
- You can purchase for future draws by telling your retailer how many games in advance you’d like to purchase for. You can play from 2 up to 10 consecutive draws.
What is TAG your Ticket
It just means you can have an add-on game available when you play Salsa Bingo TAG numbers are always lottery computer generated for you.
To play TAG, ask your retailer for a selection slip for the main game you wish to play.
Complete your selection slip like you normally do.
For an additional $1, you can add TAG to your ticket. You can play TAG up to 10 times on each ticket. Simply indicate the number of times you wish to play TAG by marking the appropriate TAG box on the slip.
Salsa Bingo draw and how to win
Every day, at approximately 11:29:59 p.m. Atlantic time, Atlantic Lottery will draw 28 Salsa Bingo alphanumeric winning combinations from the letter B-I-N-G-O and numbers one to seventy-five (1 to 75). Each Salsa Bingo draw will be conducted using a computer number generator located at Atlantic Lottery’s head office in Moncton, NB.
- Win with a line(s) – Lines are defined as any complete horizontal, vertical, or diagonal line, consisting of either 5 numbers or 4 numbers + FREE space, but do not include lines that form a Big X.
- Win with a Big X – Big X is two complete diagonal lines consisting of 8 numbers + FREE space and including the 4 corners.
- Win on both cards – You can win on both cards-however, only one prize may be claimed per card.
Salsa Winning Numbers and Pay outs
How to claim Prizes in case you win Salsa Bingo
There are two ways to claim the prize: One with the retailer and other having it online.
You need to sign the lotto ticket before validation. By signing your ticket, you are protecting your potential winnings from being claimed by anyone else.
Verify the numbers on your ticket with the winning numbers for that draw date. You can find winning numbers in a variety of different locations including:
The Atlantic Lottery (AL) website at corp.alc.ca
Most newspapers across the Atlantic region
Or by phone, at 1-800-561-3942.
Or by Atlantic Lottery Mobile App
Or even at Facebook Winning Numbers are displayed
If your ticket is a winner of up to $250, it can be redeemed at most lottery retail locations.
If your ticket is a winner of up to $9,999, it can be redeemed at a branch of the Bank of Nova Scotia (Scotiabank) in Atlantic Canada, or in person at Atlantic Lottery’s Head Office in Moncton, NB. You can Call 1-800-561-3942 for more information, business hours, or to make an appointment.
If your ticket is a winner of $10,000 or more, contact Atlantic Lottery at 1-800-561-3942 for more information and to make arrangements to claim your Major Prize. You may choose to visit the Atlantic Lottery Head Office in Moncton, NB, or one of Regional Offices in Dartmouth, NS or St. John’s, NL.
For prizes of $10,000 and more, the player receipt will say “Claim Centrally” which means you should present your ticket to an AL office. The player receipt will also say “Complete Claim Form” and it will also show the amount of the win. You will be asked to sign and complete the back of the ticket, if you have not already done this.
If you have a ticket that can’t be redeemed at a retail location, please follow the following process:
Under $1000, please send the ticket to alc office
If $1000 and over, please send the ticket and complete the attached player claim form and return it to ALC along with your ticket(s).
You also require a photocopy of government-issued photo ID (a driver’s licence or passport for example). For those who do not have photo ID, photocopies of two pieces of secondary ID such as a birth certificate or Medicare card can be used
For prize claims of $10,000 or more, please contact ALC at 1-800-561-3942 for more details about how to claim your prize.