In a recent survey it was found at the Lotto Max and Lotto 6/49 are widely popular lottery games among Canadians. Punters from Ontario or residents of Newfoundland and Labrador or be it from Nova Scotia, all these provinces managed to amass around CA$225 million over lottery games in 2018. The most popular games of chance are Lotto MAX and Lotto 6/49 which are enjoyed with high popularity across the Canadian provinces.
In addition to that players are also fond of the so-called scratchers that offer them the possibility of becoming much richer in an instant, instead of waiting until the next regular lottery draw. For the more adventurous, there are also iBingo and Pick & Click which offer them a more interactive gaming activity that is still within the lottery sector of gambling. The activity is preferred over traditional casino gambling since it is considered being a less addictive alternative.
It comes as no surprise that Lotto Max is the most popular lottery game across Canada specially Atlantic Canada and this is true for a reason. This is the lottery with the highest main prize limit reaching over CA$70 million dollars. Locals have grown to love it ever since its first draw in 2009, bringing jackpots worth millions of Canadian dollars.
- OLG Lottery Canada Lotto Max lotto you get three sets of numbers per $5 play. Each set consists of seven numbers from 1 to 49. Jackpots start at $10 million and can grow to $60 million!
- Atlantic Lottery Canada the Lotto Max jackpot starts at $10 million and grows until it is won. In addition to the main jackpot, you have a chance to win with Maxmillions. Maxmillions are additional $1 million dollar prizes that are drawn when the Lotto Max jackpot reaches $50 million. Just think of the exciting possibilities these prizes could bring. Ticket costs CA$5
- Western Canada Lottery you receive three seven-number Selections for $5. You can select one set of numbers, and the Ticket Terminal selects another two. Jackpots start at a minimum of $10 million and can grow to $60 million! When the Lotto Max Jackpot exceeds $50 million, additional Maxmillions draws will occur with prizes of $1 million each! For an additional $1 per play, you can add Friday’s Extra for a chance to win the $250,000 top prize or $100,000 second prize!
- Quebec Lotteries Canada twice as many additional prizes of $1 million will be drawn, for a total of 14 per draw. Draws will be conducted twice each week, on Tuesdays and Fridays. Numbers will be selected from 1 to 50. Two prize categories will be added: 5/7+B and 4/7+B, and the 3/7 prize category will now offer a free play. The grand prize will be $2 million and divisible. The cost of a play will remain at $2 for three 7-number selections.
Lotto 6/49 is also a popular offering across the provinces to the likes of New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island. When it comes to scratch games, Set for Life has been able to capture people’s hearts in Newfoundland and Labrador and is known as the most popular instant lottery offering within the province.
Its cash prizes could reach all the way to CA$2.5 million and guarantee a hassle-free life. When it comes to large lottery prizes, the Atlantic province was able to witness a total of 206 hits surpassing the CA$10,000 mark in 2018. People are drawn to office lottery pools, which allow a larger number of people to participate with one winning ticket and then share the potential cash prize.
- Atlantic Lottery Canada the LOTTO 6/49 jackpot starts at $5 million and grows until somebody wins. Also, each draw offers a Guaranteed $1 Million dollar prize. For $3, you can select 6 numbers or if you prefer, you can choose Insta Pik and the numbers will be randomly generated for you. Each LOTTO 6/49 play is comprised of 1 selection of 6 numbers from 1 to 49 plus a Guaranteed Prize Draw Selection (a computer generated 10-digit number). For $1 each add TAG and ATLANTIC 49. These add-on games give you additional chances to win and are only available in Atlantic Canada.
- OLG Lottery Canada Lotto 6/49 where each play band a second, 10-digit set of numbers for the $1-million.
- Western Lottery Canada Lotto 6/49 Jackpots start at $5 million! Guaranteed $1 million prize to be won each and every draw – drawn only from tickets issued! For just $3, you receive one six-number selection and one unique 10-digit Guaranteed Prize Draw selection. Win a Free Play for matching two main winning numbers! Add Wednesday or Saturday’s EXTRA for a chance to win the $250,000 top prize or the $100,000 second prize!
- Quebec Lottery Canada Lotto 6/49 costs $3 for 1 play and you can win minimum jackpot of $5,000,000 growing from draw to draw and draw happens bi weekly every Wednesday and Saturday.
Now try your luck playing Lotto Max and Lotto 6/49 online at these above mentioned lottery websites or at lottery retail stores near you.