Ontario Lottery Gaming Corporation offers many Instant lotto games to play and win millions of CAD in minutes. One such instant game is X Money which can be played with $10 per play and win the top prize of $1 million. It is like an instant scratchie where you have to scratch your numbers and reveal the winning numbers to get the prize.
So all you need is to scratch the lucky numbers and your numbers completely. If any one of the thirty your numbers exactly matches one of the seven lucky numbers , you win the corresponding prize.
How to play X Money instant lottery in Ontario?
First you need to visit your nearest Lottery retailer in Ontario and buy the X money Instant scratch lotto card or ticket. Click here to find your nearby retailer.
Now scratch the lucky numbers and your numbers completely. If any one of the thirty (30) YOUR NUMBERS exactly matches one of the seven (7) LUCKY NUMBERS, you win the corresponding prize.
- If you uncover a 2X symbol, you win 2 times the corresponding prize.
- If you uncover a 5X symbol, you win 5 times the corresponding prize.
- If you uncover a 20X symbol, you win 20 times the corresponding prize.
- If you uncover a 50X symbol, you win 50 times the corresponding prize.
2X, 5X, 20X and 50X wins are applicable to $10, $20, $50, $100, $1,000 and $10,000 prize categories only.
See if you’ve won. Check at the retailer, online at olg.ca, or use the Lottery App.
After you’ve scratched the ticket, double check the instructions on the back to see if your ticket is a winner. Scratch the Scratch & Scan area completely to reveal the barcode, scan it using the ticket checker at OLG authorized retailers, or ask a participating retailer to scan it at the lottery terminal. You can also scan it with the OLG Lottery App.
How to claim the prize in case you win?
If you are a winner, claim your prize: Just take your signed ticket to a participating retailer for prizes under $1,000 – before the expiry date on the back of your ticket.
If your lottery prize is less than $1,000, you can mail to the OLG Mail-in Prize Centre P.O. Box 130 31 Adelaide Street East, Toronto, ON M5C 2J1
On average, your mail-in prize claim will be processed within 4 to 6 weeks of receiving the completed prize payment requirements.
To claim a prize of $1,000 or more, you must complete a Lottery Prize Claim Declaration Form. This applies to both single and group play wins. All prize claim documentation must include the claimant’s legal first and last name as shown on the valid government issued identification that will be presented with the claim documentation and given to retailer.
Following documents are needed to claim any winning prize:
- The original signed instant lotto ticket. Fill in the required information on the front and back of the ticket (print clearly). Do not put additional writing or markings on your tickets as this can increase the time it takes OLG to process your prize claim. Keep a photocopy of your ticket.
- Have your Customer Receipt with you (if the ticket was already validated by an OLG retailer).
- One piece of valid government-issued photo ID with your birth date, and a second piece of acceptable identification. Include a photocopy of the front and back of the ID.
- Also fill in prize claim form. All sections need to be filled out (Sections A,B & C), including where you purchased your ticket. Make sure the form is signed and witnessed. If you can’t print the form from the website, forms are available at select Slots and Casino locations, or you can call the OLG Support Centre at 1-800-387-0098 and ask for one to be mailed to you.
If you have any issue you can call the OLG Support Centre toll-free at 1-800-387-0098. The sale of lottery tickets to persons under 18 years of age is prohibited by law. Lottery prizes will not be paid to anyone under 18 years of age.