Grande Vie Lottery is a lottery game offered at Canada and costs only $3 per play. This lottery game came into existence in 2016 and you can win $1000 a day for life. The draws of this lotto game are held bi-weekly every Monday and Thursday and the odds of winning a prize is 1 in 6.8. You can play this lottery at your nearest retailer or buy ticket online at any of the lottery corporations in Canada like BCLC, ALC, WCLC, OLG or Lotto Quebec. In many states Grand Vie is also known as Daily Grand lottery.
How to play Grande Vie Lottery in Canada?
- You may play online or at the retailer as said above or play with your cell phone using the mobile apps of various lottery corporations in Canada.
- You can pick your own numbers or opt for selection(s) randomly generated by lottery computer.
- One play is comprised of one selection of 5 Main Numbers and one Grand Number (GN).
Grande Vie is governed by the Rules and Regulations respecting Lotteries and Lottery Tickets of the Interprovincial Lottery Corporation (ILC), which include limitations of liability.
Extra lotto play is available with this game. You may purchase play(s) valid for more than one draw.
The Replay Option is also available with this game.
ILC will cause five Main Numbers to be drawn at random among all numbers from 1 to 49 and one Grand Number to be drawn at random among all numbers from 1 to 7.
Odds of Winning
The odds of winning a prize is 1 in 6.8
Prizes to win at Grand Vie lottery
For the top 2 prize categories, in the event there is more than 1 winning selection for one given draw for a given prize, the lump sum value shall be shared using the following rounding rules: x
- For 5/5 + 1/1 prize category, where there is a shared $7,000,000 lump sum, cents are increased to the next $0.10 (e.g. if there are 3 winning selections, the $2,333,333.33 is rounded up to $2,333,333.40)
- For 5/5 + 0/1 prize category, where there is a shared $500,000 lump sum, cents are increased to the next $0.10 (e.g. if there are 3 winning selections, the $166,666.66 is rounded up to $166,666.70)
Prizes must be claimed within one year following the draw date.
Winning selection holders for a lifetime annuity may choose between the annuity or the specified lump sum. When there is more than one winning selection in a same category at a same draw, annuity prizes are replaced with the applicable lump sum, that will be shared amongst the winners in the category
The winner who selects to receive annuity payments shall be solely responsible for the payment of all Federal, Provincial and Territorial income taxes payable as a direct or indirect result of such annuity payments.