Canada’s Lotto 6/49 has been around for over three decades now and we think we can see why Canadians love 6/49 lotto more than any other lottery game. This is probably because it’s fairly easier for them to win here more frequently. You can even predict the pattern of the next Lotto 6/49 winning numbers if only you’ll take time to study the sequence a little bit closely.
Count to three
In playing lotto 6/49, the player only needs to combine six numbers in random order. The player will manually choose 1 up to 49 in a matrix system. Just how would anyone know the probability of the next set of jackpot numbers? Here are the steps.
- Look for sequential numbers along the 3rd and 4th batch of the previous winning numbers (i.e. 3,4,5 and 6)
- Anything that comes in straight sequence like 16, 17, 18 0r 42,43, 44 and 45 will also do
- Any unusual sequence should be noted as well (i.e. 4, 6, 8, 10 and 34, 36, 38)
- The key here is to look for patterns that are most likely not going to get repeated consecutively
- By studying the previous sequence, you can easily predict the winning numbers in the next set of numbers to be drawn (simply by not repeating the same pattern that came out before)
- Take note of the last pattern. When you spot a major line-up, chances are, the same arrangement won’t come out on the next game. (Research revealed that consistency of patterns is very rare).
- Apply the opposite sequence when you fill up the form on the next round. Yes, simple as that! If you take all of these by heart, you could be the next lotto 6/49 jackpot prize winner.
What’s great about Canadian lottery games is that you don’t need to fly back to Canada just to get a hold of your very own lotto ticket. With so many websites offering Canadian lottery online, winning the jackpot is just once click away. There you have it! The quick and easy ways to play out the next set of winning numbers.
What the future holds
Lotto 6/49 numbers are drawn over again in case there are no winners while the guaranteed minimum jackpot prize is at CA$ 5 Million. So, that only makes the jackpot amount increase every time no one wins in the last draw. Canada’s Lotto 6/49 draws are held every Wednesdays and Saturdays, immediately after the ticket sales closes at 21.00 EST. Click here to know more about Lotto 6/49.